Aarke’s mission is to re(de)fine the home appliances industry, make everyday routines something to look forward to. This is your chance to join one of Stockholm’s fastest growing companies as a key team member. We are looking for a forward-thinking Performance Marketing Manager to lead and scale our digital marketing efforts globally across Paid Search, Display and Paid social channels.
- Work with the CMO and E-commerce Manager to define the digital marketing roadmap in alignment with our customer acquisition and retention targets
- Main responsible for customer acquisition including strategy, budgeting, planning, execution, analysis and reporting
- Develop and execute a performance-optimized marketing channel mix to maximize return on investment
- Define and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and hold responsibility for communicating key actionable insights to the business.
- Own the testing pipeline for discounting, creative, audience management and any other levers that will contribute to the success of your channels.
- Manage budgets & targets for your channels ensuring tracked progress to set goals.
- Manage existing partner agencies and freelancers, source new vendors where necessary and build up your team of specialists, internally and externally.
- Support inclusivity, empathy and humility as much as we do.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A consumer-oriented and data-driven growth hacker
- In touch with the latest in online marketing trends and tactics for improving efficiency or engagement metrics.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Shows in-depth knowledge of the Google and Facebook ecosystem on an operational and strategic level with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns. Knowledge of Pinterest and Amazon advertising as well as affiliate networks is beneficial.
- Has a strong expertise in digital data analytics, programmatic platforms and attribution modelling.
- 3+ years experience of successfully executing performance marketing campaigns at scale for a DTC, fashion/lifestyle brand or and advertising agency
- A degree or education in Data Science, E-commerce, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Experienced with analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Datastudio
This position is a full-time role starting as soon as possible with a six month probation period. You will be based in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Stockholm in Skanstull, Södermalm. Remote work is possible.
Our recruitment process includes assessment tests, interviews, case work and reference checks. At Aarke we value a positive candidate experience and work actively to achieve this. We do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission, and are equally relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered for the everyday routines of conscious minimalists. Founded in 2013, we are on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Our first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries. In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials and a unique design approach.