Our mission is to re(de)fine the home appliances industry, make everyday routines something to look forward to. As Aarke continues to grow, we are searching for someone to lead projects and manage our internal marketing initiatives with the same passion we put into our products and services. This is a new role within the company with a focus on supporting the projects throughout our Marketing, E-commerce & Creative Teams. You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for taking key projects, global launches and campaigns from rough ideas to impactful, successful launches.
- Create and maintain marketing project plans and timelines for special projects, new launches and key campaigns (including initial product or project information, briefs, deliverables lists, approvals, and delivery).
- Coordinate with the team to ensure that deliverables are provided on time and on budget.
- Identify and communicate project risks, manage & mediate projects issues, and develop efficient solutions with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
- Liaise with the R&D and Operations teams to ensure the Marketing Team has all information required to inform campaign and launch briefs.
- Be responsible, responsive, and empathetic: Stay on top of your own and others’ deliverables while maintaining positive experiences amongst stakeholders.
- Provide clear and compelling project status updates to key stakeholders.
- Lead regular check-ins and weekly meetings with stakeholders to sync expectations, understand key project dependencies and highlight any blockers or risks.
- Work closely with other PM’s across departments to gain visibility on project plans and share information with your colleagues.
WHO ARE YOU?
It's important for us to find team members that will grow with and contribute to our business, therefore we always value mindset and characteristics. For this role in particular, experience with managing several large, simultaneous projects will be important. Our ideal candidate will have a few years of experience from a similar role—experience with a global, fast growing scale-up is a big plus.
We also value characteristics and experiences such as:
- Clear understanding and experience with marketing and e-commerce teams and processes
- Excellent project documentation skills, strong experience with project management tools and the ability to create clear, visually compelling presentations
- Outstanding communication skills in English with a collaborative, positive and proactive approach
- Has a self-starter mentality with strong prioritization abilities
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven and accountable
- Enjoys building efficient processes with an eye for continuous improvement
- Is motivated by tight deadlines and able to navigate competing demands
- Gets energized by working in a fast-moving startup atmosphere and is an absolute team-player
- Enjoys the world of design, engineering and sustainability
Aarke aims to be a game-changer in the home appliances industry, which comes with operational excellence and an innovative approach towards how things have been done before.
This position is a full-time role starting as soon as possible with a six month probation period. You will be based in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Stockholm in Skanstull, Södermalm.
Our recruitment process includes assessment tests, interviews, case work and reference checks. At Aarke we value a positive candidate experience and work actively to achieve this. We do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission, and are equally relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered for the everyday routines of conscious minimalists. Founded in 2013, we are on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Our first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries. In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials and a unique design approach.