The Aarke website is one of the primary ways for us to connect with our customers. It provides the perfect platform to tell the story of Aarke, our high quality products, and passion for design.
As E-commerce Specialist for aarke.com, you will assume a key role for the company’s continued online expansion by taking on a broad mix of operational tasks. Your focus will be to develop, maintain and constantly improve a seamless online experience for our customers around the world.
- Secure the website infrastructure, customer journey and commercial performance regarding uptime, payment, shipping options, local expansions, after-sales and product display
- Develop new website features to enable growth and increase customer loyalty
- Work with our external developers for day-to-day development, bug fixes and key projects
- Manage e-commerce and third party integrations
Work with all stakeholders across departments to maintain and prioritize the product backlog and deliver new functionality and fixes
WHO ARE YOU?
All Aarke employees are passionate and dedicated to their purpose—in keeping with our culture, we are looking to hire a skilled e-commerce specialist to join the team. As a fast growing, young company, we work in relatively small teams where hands-on work is the norm. Therefore, your characteristics and willingness to jump in will be a vital part of this recruitment. Passion for and understanding of e-commerce is of course highly important, along with a proven skill set gained through both study and experience.
- Has a degree or education in Computer Science, E-commerce or a related field
- Has a few years of work experience as an E-commerce Specialist, Product Owner or similar role for a DTC, fashion or lifestyle brand
- Experienced in building and optimizing e-commerce sites with a technical foundation (frontend and backend)
- Has unmatched supervision, research and troubleshooting skills
- Has experience working closely with development, marketing and operations teams
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in Magento 2, Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) and Jira is a bonus but not a requirement
- Self motivated, problem solving, and willing to establish new, potentially disruptive routines
- Has an innovative growth mind-set and resilience to achieve ambitious goals
- An expert in the e-commerce area who loves to build structures and processes to fulfil a great user experience
- Works with and sets requirements for our external agencies, maintaining clarity in needs and communication
- Empathetic and humble
As Aarke aims to be a game-changer in the home appliances industry, we expect operational excellence and an innovative approach towards how things have been done before.
This position is a full-time role starting as soon as possible with a six month probation period. You will be based in our modern and spacious office in the heart of Stockholm in Skanstull, Södermalm.
Our recruitment process includes assessment tests, interviews, case work and reference checks. At Aarke we value a positive candidate experience and work actively to achieve this.
The environment at Aarke is highly creative and intense. The pace is high and we are growing very quickly. The team making this possible is comprised of passionate team-players. We push and motivate each other and aim to use our skills to actively challenge the home appliances industry. As a member of this team, you will be part of a great international collective and shape the Aarke brand with new ideas and processes as we grow the business.
At Aarke, we do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission, and are equally as relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered to elevate everyday routines. Founded in 2013, we are on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Our first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries. In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials and a unique design approach.