Influencers play a vital role in Aarke’s marketing strategy, they are key to visualising Aarke products within a lifestyle and integrating them into everyday routines of our vibrant community.
We are now looking for someone to lead influencer marketing globally at Aarke as part of the PR & Communications team. You would be the first employee working full-time on this new project. Together with our Online and PR teams you would formulate and execute a global as well as local influencer marketing strategy and build a network of influencer coordinators and agencies world-wide.
- Together with our PR & Communications manager build up a strong internal team and external influencer network for Aarke to drive sales, maximise KPIs and increase brand awareness.
- Build strategies and processes for how we work with influencer collaborations, as well as set up new systems and methods.
- Contribute and advise management on the best approach from an influencer marketing perspective in key projects, from ideation to execution and follow-up.
- Research influencers, create briefs, negotiate contracts and coordinate influencer collaborations. Track and analyse performance of influencer outreach, content and conversion rates to estimate ROI. Oversee our influencer briefs, calendar and general planning.
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team curating influencer content that can be leveraged across social channels.
- Coordinating external partners, such as freelancers and agencies
Who you are:
Aarke is looking for someone to lead our influencer marketing strategy and build up a strong team. We believe that to be both successful at the work as well as within Aarke you need to be proactive, hands-on, and not afraid to pitch in where needed - from packing influencer kits to building strategies. You thrive when working in a fast-paced environment and ensure you create the best conditions to deliver your work. Not only do you have experience of working with influencer marketing but also a genuine interest in this sector. You stay up to date with trends and can analyse how successful the collaborations are. Passion for our brand and design are other keys to success.
You have the following:
- Relevant education within marketing and online marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience working with influencer marketing.
- Experience as a team-lead is a plus but not a requirement.
- Natural organisation and administrative skills.
- Strong, verbal as well as written, communications skills.
- You are proactive and hands-on, not afraid to pitch in where needed.
- Fluent English skills are a must; German, French or Swedish is a plus.
- You value relationships and are a team player, driven to contribute to Aarke’s reputation, growth and success.
This position is a full-time role starting as soon as possible with a six months probation period. You will be based in our modern and spacious office in the heart of Stockholm in Skanstull, Södermalm.
The work environment at Aarke is highly creative and full of passionate team-players, a global network and excellent opportunities to grow as an individual. We push and motivate each other and aim to use our skills to actively challenge the home appliances industry. As a member of this team, you will be part of an amazing international collective that shape the Aarke brand with new ideas and processes as we grow. Our process includes assessment tests, interviews, and case and reference check. At Aarke we value a positive candidate experience and work actively to achieve this.
At Aarke, we do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission, and are equally as relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered to elevate everyday routines. Founded in 2013, we are on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Our first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries. In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials and a unique design approach.