Our brand team is now looking to cover a parental leave with a skilled production manager with project management skills, preferably someone with a sense of creativity and interest in design.
The team you will work with consists of an art director, copywriter, graphic designer, Brand and Communications Manager as well as a PR and Social team. The maternity leave we need to cover will run from March until the spring of 2023.
- Manage and lead the production of all marketing projects. Fulfill deliverables to ensure on-time and on-brief delivery.
- Create and manage time plans for all projects
- Manage, coordinate and plan photo and film productions.
- Ensuring project assets are localized into correct translations, formats and channels
- Lead production of different assets – from print to digital. Negotiate costs with collaborators and compare suppliers.
- Source POS partners, production manage internal stakeholders to develop POS and guidelines.
- Ensure the content bank is up to date.
- Help plan team presentations and launch events internally at the office.
We are primarily looking for someone who is solution oriented, fierce at time management, curious and knows how to prioritize as well as keep track of the different assignments and projects.
We believe that you have prior experience as a production manager within a marketing department or an agency. Your experiences have taught you how to plan your work in an efficient and structured way, you have used project management tools before and been through different types of projects and productions.
At Aarke we value employees that take ownership and responsibilities for their tasks, someone not afraid to do things outside their job description, passionate to make sure Aarke and the team succeed.
Aarke is all about designing and engineering high quality products, meaning we hope you have a passion and interest for aesthetics and design.
Our company language is English, so you need to feel comfortable communicating in English daily, written and spoken.
This is a cover for a maternity leave starting in March and running for 12 months. We work full time and are located in Stockholm.
You have the opportunity to join a wonderful team, with senior and highly competent colleagues who have a lot of fun working together. So, do you have strong administrative skills and a design-loving creative side? Apply today.
At Aarke, we do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission and are equally relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered to elevate everyday routines. Founded in 2013, we are on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Our first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries. In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials, and a unique design approach.