Project Manager - Brand team
Aarke is on an exciting journey and has in only a few years gained global traction with our premium kitchen appliances, characterized by our unique design approach and strong emphasis on sustainability and durability.
We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Brand team at Aarke. As a Project Manager you will have an important role in leading and executing global design & communication projects in all channels.
For this role, we believe you have great knowledge of project leadership and creative processes as well as an outstanding knowledge of planning and leading production.
You are able to challenge existing ideas as well as nurture and evaluate new ones. You have the ability to perform work with care, accuracy and attention to details. You know how to prioritize and make decisions to improve processes and working streams in order to reach set up goals.
You will be part of shaping the creative culture for the team at Aarke. We gladly see that you have a big interest in product design and the engineering and creation around it.
The brand team currently consists of a Senior Art Director, Graphic Designer, Project Manager and PR Manager. And soon also a Chief Brand and Communication Officer.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and execute Aarke’s brand & communication projects (digital, social media, print, packaging design, POS, and more) and follow-up on results.
- Together with the brand team analyze and ensure that initiatives and projects are on brand.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as E-com, Sales, Marketing, RND, coordinate and ensure cross functional brand projects.
- Create and manage a yearly time plan for all brand & communication projects.
- Support in setting the budget in line with the yearly plan and ensure to deliver projects and initiatives according to set budget. This incorporates follow ups with finance department.
- Plan and prioritize the time of the creators, foresee the potential need of extra resources, internal as well as external.
- Plan, lead and execute photo and film productions.
- Create briefs and maintain relationships as well as negotiate costs and set up contracts with external consultants, such as film & photography agencies, translation agency, print suppliers, external freelancers and more.
- Support and secure that global content and assets are localized for all for all Key Markets.
Qualifications / about you:
- We believe you have +10 years experience as a project manager on a global brand or account manager /project lead on a design or communication agency. Preferably experience from both brand and agency.
- You have project managed and produced projects and campaigns for all marketing channels.
- You have outstanding experience and knowledge of photoshoots & film production.
- You have an overall knowledge of laws, regulations and best practice within marketing.
- Experience from setting up and use different project management tools.
- Great collaboration skills.
- You are extremely structured, proactive, solution oriented and hands-on.
- You are passionate about product design and interiors and keep up to date with lifestyle trends.
- You gladly take part in creative discussions and contribute with thoughts and ideas.
- A big advantage with experience from a brand within product design & development, and product sales with an omnichannel strategy.
English is our company language, so you need to feel comfortable communicating in English daily, written and spoken.
This is a full time position based in Stockholm, preferably starting in September.
Please submit your application through career.aarke.com/jobs as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applicants continuously.
You can read more about Aarke @aarke.com
What we can offer you
At Aarke you get to work with consumer products that people can relate to and are amongst the most loved in its respective category. We are constantly looking to improve our way of working and you are welcome and expected to support and influence our growth journey. At Aarke you will find hard working, fun, interesting and diverse group of professionals with a range of different backgrounds. We meet regularly to share our progress and success with each other. Aarke has been awarded the Dagens Industri Gasell Growth award in 2021 and 2022. Our home is currently in beautiful and spacious offices in Södermalm, Stockholm. Aarke has a hybrid work model, where we offer remote work two days per week.
At Aarke, we do not discriminate based on gender, race, sexual orientation, creed, or background. Constant change, learning, and evolution are core tenets of our brand mission, and are equally as relevant when it comes to diversity and social awareness.
Aarke brand was found in 2013 with the idea to design and engineer premium kitchen essentials for everyday use and a more sustainable lifestyle. Today we are a growing company with 45+ employees spanning a diversity of disciplines.
The Aarke sparkling water maker named Carbonator was the first product to be launched with the same design philosophy we have today – to turn everyday routines into extraordinary experiences through the smartness of design.
Perks & Benefits
Health and wellness allowance
Team activities and after-works
Private healthcare and pension plan
Employee product discounts
Growth opportunities and trainings
Collaborative colleague culture
Focus on independent leadership and growth
Dedicated leadership to support you in your professional journey
A beautiful and creative office space
Aarke is a Swedish design company with a range of premium home essentials engineered for the everyday routines of conscious minimalists.
Founded in 2013 by two experienced industrial designers and friends, Jonas Groth and Carl Ljungh, the brand is on a mission to re(de)fine the home appliances industry. Their first product, the Aarke Carbonator, has gained a cult following around the world with customers from more than 30 countries.
In a category of products that has been forgotten by the design community, Aarke aims to merge made-to-last quality, premium materials and a unique design approach.
Project Manager - Brand team
Loading application form